The Users Widget allows you to view the state of other Users in the system along with Extension State, Call State, and Presence. There are several buttons that appear under each "User" box, allowing specific actions to be performed.
The Users Widget will have a User box for each user in the system (excluding your own, as that box will appear under My Stream). This box provides a display of the User's Accounts, Calls, and Presence state while providing functionality to interact with and manage the User's Accounts, Calls, and Presence.
User Login/Call Status
The bar on the left side of the User box displays the current login status of the user. By default, users who are logged out will be grey and logged-in users display as light green.
The User boxes will change color to show the user's current call or login status. Chart 01 below displays the colors of each specific call status.
The User boxes will change color to show the user's current call or login status. Chart 01 to the right displays the colors of each specific call status.
There are several buttons that are displayed on a User box that allows other Users in the system to perform actions on the selected User.
|Table 01: User Actions|
Sorting and Filtering
The Users Widget allows for sorting and filtering of the listed Users. The Sort and Filter bar can be opened and closed via the Magnifying Glass Icon at the top-right in the Users Widget header.
After pressing the Magnifying Glass Icon, a sorting drop-down menu displays on the far-left side of the Users Widget You can sort the user list by several different user properties. The Arrow to the left of the sort drop-down can be used to change the sort direction from Descending to Ascending.
Sorting Drop-Down Defined:
- None: No sorting.
- Availability Status: Sorts by the current Status set on the User.
- Call Status: Sorts by the User's Account call status.
- Caller ID (Name): Sorts by the User's Account call Caller ID name.
- Caller ID (Number): Sorts by the User's Account call Caller ID number.
- Login: Sorts by the User's Kerauno Presence login status.
- Name: Sorts by the User's display name.
- Talk Time: Sorts by the Users Account Call time.
You can utilize the Search field in the Sort and Filter bar to search for specific users by Name or Extension. You can also select an Extension Group from the drop-down on the right of the Sort and Filter bar. This will only show Users and Accounts for Extensions that are in the selected Extension Group.
Extension groups are typically set up by your phone system administrator and segments the user’s list into specific departments, physical locations, or other groups of employees.
The User box will display all active calls for the User's Accounts and allow you to manage those calls.
Selecting the Active Call
|The User box only shows one call at a time and allows you to manage that specific call. If you have more than one active call, the up and down arrows are displayed to the right of the Caller ID section in the User box which allows you to select the current active call.|
The call that is actively listed here, will be the call that is affected when using the action buttons at the bottom of the user box (hold, park, record, etc). This will also be the call used when performing “Drag and Drop” call transferring as detailed in the next section.
Users can drag calls from the User and My Stream boxes to the following locations in order to transfer that call to the destination.
- Users: Drag a call into the white space inside a user's box.
- User Extensions: Drag a call over a User’s name to disploay a dropdown with all of the users' extensions. Drop the call onto the desired user’s extension.
- User Alternative Phone Numbers: Drag a call over a user’s name to display dropdown with all of the user’s extensions and alternative numbers (such as a cell phone number). Drop the call onto the desired alternate number.
- User Voicemail Boxes: Drag and drop a call over thesymbol within a user’s box. The call will bypass any extensions and go directly to the user’s voicemail.
- Conference Rooms: Drag and drop the call into the Conference Rooms Widget.
- Parking Lots: Drag and drop the call into the Parking Lot Widget.
- Ring Groups: Drag and drop the call into the desired queue within the Ring Groups Widget.